Yes, we’ve all heard that old saying, “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.”
It’s hard when people you love are suffering and you can’t do much to change the situation. So, my decision is to the throw the lemons back. I don’t really want to make lemonade right now. I don’t feel like making lemonade right now, so don’t suggest it . . .
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:24 (NLT)
My blessings: my faith, my husband, my children, grandchildren, our parents, our jobs, our dog, our home, our health.
Well, it seems life has certainly handed me (or my family) a lot of lemons lately. I’m inclined to throw them at something. Perhaps the first thing I see!
I think instead I’ll remember that prayer and meditation is the best medicine. God is always willing to listen to my rantings and ravings, my crying and laughing, my “I don’t understands” and my pleas for understanding. But always, He is with me, bringing me comfort, and more important, He is with those I love, guiding them along their ways.
“I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give isn’t like the peace the world gives. So don’t be troubled or afraid.” John 14:24 (NLT)
My blessings: my faith, my husband, my children, grandchildren, our parents, our jobs, our dog, our home, our health.
![]() |
My favorite butterfly and black cat! |
It is All about God!
![]() |
| My favorite flower and Purdue fan! |
![]() |
| My favorite gorilla, Snow White, Iron Man and Sponge Bob. |



Hugs! I don't blame ya... and I fear for any waiters that might unknowingly suggest lemonade as a beverage selection in the near future ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back DeeDee You are right we are all in God's hands
ReplyDelete