There are many women who hold special places in my heart.
![]() |
| M is for mothers: My mom, left, and my mother-in-law. |
![]() |
| Grandma Lena, left, and my mom as a younger woman (she's still young!). |
I am blessed to have a mother-in-law who is like a second mother. She is kind, loving and strong. She grew up on a farm, too. She also reminds me of my grandmother in many ways. Her stories give me so much appreciation for my husband's heritage and the history of our farm.
I am very proud of the mother my stepdaughter has become. She nurtures her three girls with patience, love, faith and a great sense of humor.
Mother's Day is always special at the farm . . . when I take time to remember the special women in my life who mean so much to me.
![]() |
| Mom with her three daughters. |
God is good!
![]() |
| Three favorite ladies from my life: mom, center; and her sisters: Aunt Kay, left; and Aunt Jo. |
![]() |
| Amber's mother, left, helping Amber on her wedding day. We both cried! |






Very nice I lost my Mom at 99 years young she was very special
ReplyDelete